CREDIT LINKED CAPITAL SUBSIDY SCHEME
- The Ministry of Small Scale Industries is operating a scheme for technology upgradation of Small Scale Industries called Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme to Facilitate Technology Up gradation of Micro and Small Scale Industries.
- The Subsidy is available only to Specified Products /Sub-Sectors.
- Industry graduating from Small Scale to Medium Scale on account of sanction of additional loan under CLCSS is also eligible to take benefit under scheme.
- Labour intensive and or Export oriented new sector will also be consider under the scheme.
INCENTIVES UNDER SCHEME
- Under CLCSS Scheme Ministry of Small Scale Industries Provides back ended Capital subsidy for Improved Technologies & eligible investment in plant & machinery @ 15% of eligible plant & Machinery limited to Rs. 15lakhs.
TYPES OF UNIT TO BE COVERED UNDER THE SCHEME
- Existing SSI unit registered with State Directorate of Industries which upgrades their existing Plant & Machinery with the state of art technology, with or without expansion.
- New SSI units which are registered with the State directorate of Industries which have set up their facilities only with the appropriate eligible and proven technology duly approved by the governing and Technology Approval Board (GTAB)/Technical Sub-Committee (TSC) of the CLCSS.
- Sole Proprietorship
- Co-operative Societies
- Private & Public limited Companies (SSI’S)
- Priority shall be given to Women entrepreneurs
SCOPE OF THE SCHEME (SPECIFIED PRODUCT/SUB SECTORS)
|Sr. No.||Name of Bank/Agencies|
|1||State Bank of India|
|3||Bank of Baroda|
|4||Punjab National Bank|
|5||Bank of India|
|7||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur|
|8||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation|
|9||The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.|
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Copy of SSI Registration Certificate
- Copy of Term Loan Sanction Letter
- Copy of Bank Term Loan statement of account showing release date.
- Copy of machinery Invoices with Bill of Entries
- Copy of Project Report Submitted to Bank
- Stamp Paper ` 200 in the name of unit
- Name of proprietor/partner/ director of company